1. Instructions on how to enter this promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions and entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2.The Promotion commences on 1st February 2021 and the final date to Purchase a product is Wednesday 31st March 2021. The last date to enter the competition is Thursday 15th April. Products purchased after the 31st of March will not be valid.
3. The Prize is $5,000 cash paid via direct deposit into the winner’s bank account.
4. To be eligible to enter the Promotion, individuals must do and complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Purchase any of the following participating Crampeze products:
Participating Product BAR CODE
Crampeze 30’s 9329224000186
Crampeze 60s 9329224000254
Crampeze 120s 9329224000261
Crampeze Forte 30s 9329224001244
Crampeze Forte 60’s 9329224001329
b) Complete the entry form located at crampeze.com.au/14daychallenge including uploading a copy of the receipt of purchase of the participating product/s.
c) Take the recommended daily intake of your Crampeze product for 14 consecutive days and tell us about your experience.
5. The winning entry will be decided by the judges, on Friday 23rd April 2021 at 12.00pm at the Promoter’s offices located 120 Woodlands Drive, Braeside, VIC 3195.
6. The winner will be notified by email or phone on Wednesday 28th April 2021. The winners’ first name and state will be posted on the Crampeze website crampeze.com.au by Friday 30th April 2021 provided that the winner has been contactable.
7. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
9. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Product Owner and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the entrant’s entry (including a claimant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect information provided by the Entrant.
12. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
14. If the winner of the prize is not readily identified after 3 months post the promotion period (by Thursday 15th of July 2021) after reasonable efforts have been made, the Promoter will choose another winner. The new winner of the prize will be notified by phone and email within 24 hours of the judge’s decision.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any action, event, loss or damage direct or direct or indirect after the prize has been issued or sent to the Entrant.
16. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter and the Product owner using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Product Owner.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
20. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of the Prize.
24. By entering into this competition, entrants will automatically be subscribed to the Crampeze database to receive newsletters, EDM’s and other promotional material. You can unsubscribe at any time.
The Promoter is Nice Pak Products Pty Ltd (ABN 71 051 956 346) of 120 Woodlands Drive, Braeside VIC 3195. Telephone: 03 8586 0500.
The Product owner is LaCorium Health Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 29 089 285 861) of Level 14, Tower 2, 101 Grafton Street, Bondi Junction, NSW, 2022. Telephone: 02 9693 6555.