Why choose Crampeze instead of a magnesium only supplement?
Crampeze contains a unique combination of ingredients to help:
– Prevent magnesium dietary deficiency
– Maintain blood circulation to the legs, hands, and feet.
Magnesium is involved in carbohydrate and lipid metabolism and around 300 enzymatic reactions in the body. Magnesium assists with energy production and is necessary for proper muscle and nerve function. Magnesium helps to maintain normal healthy functioning of the nervous system and may help relieve muscular cramps and spasms.
Cramp bark is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms & twitches.
Crampeze can be taken every day and easily fits into your routine.
Live your life cramp free from today.
Key Crampeze ingredients and how they work to stop leg cramps:
- Viburnum Opulus (Cramp Bark) traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms and twitches.
- Viburnum Opulus (Cramp Bark) traditionally used in western herbal medicine as an antispasmodic and to maintain general health and wellbeing.
- Magnesium to support energy production and maintain muscle function.
Ginkgo Biloba that acts as an antioxidant, reducing free radicals formed in the body.
- Ginkgo Biloba to support blood circulation to the peripheral areas of the body (legs, hands & feet)
Crampeze Forte contains:
- Viburnum Opulus (Cramp Bark) traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve muscle cramps and mild muscles twitches and as an antispasmodic.
- Magnesium to maintain healthy immune system functions and support healthy neuromuscular system.
- Magnesium to maintain muscle function and support nervous system function
- Nicotinamide, feverfew extract and vitamin B5